FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
The full bookkeeping service has the small to medium size business in mind, whose requirements are the complete handling of their daily bookkeeping, cost accounting and tax preparation.
Click here for Free Tax Filing
The full bookkeeping service includes:
- Accounts Payable:
- Blackthorn Bookkeeping will manage your accounts payable to ensure your bills are paid in a timely manner while making the most profitable use of vendor terms.
- Accounts Receivable:
- Blackthorn Bookkeeping will invoice your customers and manage the collection of funds as required.
- Blackthorn Bookkeeping can receive your payments and deposit them directly into your bank account.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements:
- Send your bank statements to Blackthorn Bookkeeping for reconciliation or we can set up to have them delivered directly to Blackthorn Bookkeeping
- Year end financial statements:
- Blackthorn Bookkeeping will provide year end financial statements for income tax reporting.
- Income tax filing:
- Blackthorn Bookkeeping will complete and file your income tax return based on the financial statements prepared.
- Blackthorn Bookkeeping will manage your payroll and maintain your payroll records.
- Blackthorn Bookkeeping will calculate deductions, pay your employees, and remit your source deductions to the appropriate government agency.
- Remit your payments to WSIB
- Vendor and Customer Files:
- Blackthorn Bookkeeping will maintain a record of your vendor and customer information for all your business contacts.